- Federal Ministry of Agriculture Initiates Rebranded Agricultural Growth Scheme
- Review of the Draft National Fertilizer Policy
- FERTILIZER ADULTERATORS TO BE PUNISHED WITH 10 YEARS IMPRISONMENT…FISSD builds the capacity of 37 Inspectors from 37 States.
- Training Workshop on the need for the adoption of organic fertilizer production and the use of eco-friendly agricultural technologies.
- WORLD FOOD DAY CELEBRATION: Fertilizer Inspectors Sensitize Farmers.
FMARD has the mandate to ensure food security in crop, livestock and fisheries, stimulate agricultural employment and services, promote the production and supply of raw materials to agro industries, provide markets for the products of the industrial sector, generate foreign exchange and aid rural socio-economic development” Read More