LIST OF VALUE CHAINS
Agricultural value chain has to do with the people and activities that bring a basic agricultural product like maize or vegetables or cotton from obtaining inputs and production in the field to the consumer, through stages such as processing, packaging, and distribution.
- Joint Meeting of Fertilizer Stakeholders and Relevant Security Operatives
- The Honourable Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development Alh. Muhammed Sabo Nanono PRESENTS THE FERTILIZER LAW
- OPERATIONALIZATION OF THE NATIONAL FERTILIZER QUALITY (CONTROL) ACT, 2019.
- Ministers of Agriculture resume
- Presidential Fertilizer Initiative (PFI), Farmers To Benefit More-Abubakar
FMARD has the mandate to ensure food security in crop, livestock and fisheries, stimulate agricultural employment and services, promote the production and supply of raw materials to agro industries, provide markets for the products of the industrial sector, generate foreign exchange and aid rural socio-economic development” Read More